CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oprah's Angel Network


  Although my blog is primarily about music, I really want to promote a charity I feel strongly about. I feel that Oprah's Angel Network is making a massive impact in many underprivileged people's lives. The main focus of this organization is to improve communities, education, and basic rights for those who are not already blessed with these things. The Angel Network has reached out to people in America, Africa and Asia. They have built schools and homes and have given many young people a chance for a brighter future. Every child deserves a chance to succeed in life, which is something many of us take for granted. I encourage all of my readers to get involved with making a difference, even if it is with a different organization that the Angel Network. However, if you are interested in getting involved with Oprah's organization you can go online and figure out ways too donate, volunteer, and start a giving circle. Go too: www.oprahsangelnetwork.org. Also, check out my PSA below to learn more about the organization and what you can do.




0 comments: