CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

myself

now i want to dish about myself...

i'm Devon B.
i like all things most girls do... tanning... fashion... music... and boys. I also like to cheer for my schools football team. Everyone should definitly come out and watch the game thursday! I have been taking dancing since i was a little girl and take classes in the four major areas of dance: tap, jazz, ballet, and pointe. Im a relatively good student, however, i have been in my senior slump since freshman year. My hobbies include facebooking, watching movies, and going out with the girls.
I want to blog about music. I find that my taste in music is very broad and i can talk about all different genres. I want to help people find the good stuff. There is nothing better than a really good cd to jam out to in the car!

0 comments: