CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Phishy Business?

I want to dish about...

The rumors that Phish might get back together.
 


can it be true??

First the Facts
Popmatters.com recently interviewed long-time Phish lyricist, Tom Marshall and addressed the rumors about the band's reunion. Marshall claimed that he had been working with band member Trey Anastasio for the past four months in the studio recording and writing. Trey has expressed a desire to get the band back together. However, no member of the band has officially announced a reunion. Phish recently received a lifetime achievement Jammy Award and, even though the band did not perform, Anastasio did a cameo of a Beetle's song with other artists.

Now the Opinions
Phish fans are waiting with bated breath to learn more about the rumors. I for one would be ecstatic if the band got back together. Kayley Hooks, who told me about the rumor, said she thought that be "totally awesome." I love their chill sounds that are perfect for cruising. Although I don't think the band will ever be MTV material, I believe they would receive a great response from fans. If Phish decide to go back on tour, I encourage all the bloggers out there to go to a concert. But if not, I will be going to one and there definitely be a blog about it!

1 comments:

Kayley said...

yeah! phish needs to be back together!